How It Works
HOW CROWDFUNDING WORKS....
1. U.S. resident business owners create & post their funding project on Conzortia.com
2. Investors browse or search for projects that meet their specifications.
3. Investors pledge x amount of dollars to purchase x shares of stock via WePay.
4. When the project reaches its goal, the project is then "funded" by collecting the pledges from Investors.
5. Funds are released to the business owner.
6. Business owners issue stock to Investors.
There is a 10% project fee (in addition to credit card processing fees) for successfully funded projects.
Questions/Concerns? Contact Us